Teenager suffers broken leg after being hit by car in St Neots
- Credit: Archant
A teenager was taken to hospital following a collision in St Neots on Tuesday.
The East of England Ambulance Service and the Magpas air ambulance were called at about 3pm to Huntingdon Street, following reports that a teenager had been knocked down by a car.
A spokesman for the ambulance service said: “A rapid response vehicle was on scene in two minutes followed by an ambulance crew and Magpas air ambulance.
“They treated a teenage girl who had suffered a suspected broken leg.”
The girl was taken by ambulance to Hinchingbrooke Hospital, in Huntingdon, for further treatment.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Magpas added: “The team provided the girl with pain relief before she was taken to hospital. The patient was in a stable condition on arrival.”
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 3 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 4 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 5 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 6 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 7 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 8 'Trolley waits' hit high for trust that oversees Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 9 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 10 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan