Teenager attacked in Huntingdon
A 16-YEAR-OLD Huntingdon boy was assaulted in the town last Wednesday (March 9).
Cambridgeshire police said the incident happened at about 5.30pm in Mayfield Road when the boy was approach by a group of six youths and one member - a girl - shouted abuse at the victim.
Another member of the group, a boy, got off his bike and punched the teenager.
All of the group then ran off.
They were described as white and around 14. The offender was described as wearing a black hooded top.
Pc Steve Croft said: “This was an unprovoked attack and I would urge anyone with information about this group to contact me.
“Several people were with the offender and I would urge them to do the right thing and come forward.”
- 1 Honda, Seat and Toyota crash on A141
- 2 Captured Cambridgeshire man 'charged with mercenary activities' by Russia
- 3 A lost wedding photo uncovers a heartbreaking story
- 4 A1 set for night-time and weekend closures until August
- 5 Opposition group to fight plans for new homes in village
- 6 Off duty nurse saves a man's life by performing CPR
- 7 Man assaulted woman and verbally abused hotel staff
- 8 Vehicle caught fire on A1 near St Neots
- 9 Hospitals raise car parking costs for first time in six years
- 10 Outdoor inflatable water park returns to Huntingdonshire
INFORMATION: Contact Pc Croft on 0345 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.