Teenager arrested in St Neots on suspicion of assaulting an emergency worker after disorder in Market Square
- Credit: Archant
An 18-year-old has been arrested on suspicion of actual bodily harm, criminal damage and assaulting an emergency worker in St Neots.
Officers attended Market Square in the early hours of Sunday morning (August 2) following reports of violence.
The teenager has since been released under investigation while further enquires are carried out.
In a post of Policing Huntingdonshire, it read: “We’re aware of a video circulating on social media regarding a disorder in Market Square, St Neots in the early hours of Sunday morning.
“The video shows a private security vehicle, which looks similar to a police vehicle, circulating the area.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re working with businesses in the area and our partners to prevent further anti-social behaviour in the area.”
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 4 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 5 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 6 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 7 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 8 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 9 Aggressive and controlling partner jailed
- 10 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess