Teenager arrested in St Neots on suspicion of assaulting an emergency worker after disorder in Market Square
- Credit: Archant
An 18-year-old has been arrested on suspicion of actual bodily harm, criminal damage and assaulting an emergency worker in St Neots.
Officers attended Market Square in the early hours of Sunday morning (August 2) following reports of violence.
The teenager has since been released under investigation while further enquires are carried out.
In a post of Policing Huntingdonshire, it read: “We’re aware of a video circulating on social media regarding a disorder in Market Square, St Neots in the early hours of Sunday morning.
“The video shows a private security vehicle, which looks similar to a police vehicle, circulating the area.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re working with businesses in the area and our partners to prevent further anti-social behaviour in the area.”
- 1 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
- 4 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 5 St Ives woman who sold ecstasy to school children avoids jail
- 6 First post-lockdown Parkrun in St Neots held in memory of four runners
- 7 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 8 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 9 Roman millstone with 2,000-year-old engraving of penis to go on display
- 10 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life