Teen arrested in drugs raid - and two air pistols found - at Godmanchester house
- Credit: Archant
A 17-year-old boy was arrested on suspicion of having class B drugs – and two air pistols were confiscated – after a house was raided in Godmanchester.
The house in Merton Walk was raided under section eight of the Police and Criminal Evidence Act this morning (September 21).
Officers from the Huntingdon Neighbourhood Policing Team were joined by colleagues from the St Neots neighbourhood and rural crime teams.
Inside the home they found suspected drugs, drug paraphernalia and a 17-year-old boy who was arrested on suspicion of possessing a class B drug with intent to supply.
Two air pistols were also confiscated.
You may also want to watch:
A 20-year-old man is helping officers with their inquiries after a small cannabis grow was also found at the property.
PC Tom Russell of the Huntingdon Neighbourhood Policing team, said: “We continue to proactively act on intelligence as part of our ongoing efforts to rid our streets of illegal drugs.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 4 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 5 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 8 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 9 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 10 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
“I would encourage anybody with information about illegal drug activity to report it to us, no matter how insignificant it may seem.”
More information on drug dealing, and how to report it, is available at: https://bit.ly/32Mwzcl