St Neots’ baby death pair have appeared in court
- Credit: Archant
Kane Mitchell and Lucci Smith were remanded in custody at Cambridge Crown Court.
The man and woman charged in connection with the death of 12-week-old Teddie Mitchelll have appeared in court.
Kane Mitchell, 30, of no fixed abode, but formerly of St Neots, has been charged with the baby’s murder.
Lucci Smith, 29, of Pattison Court, St Neots, has been charged with causing or allowing the death of a child.
The pair appeared at Cambridge Crown Court today (Thursday). There were no applications for bail from either defendant and both were remanded in custody.
No pleas were entered and the case has been adjourned until July 3 for a plea and trial preparation hearing.
You may also want to watch:
A provisional date for the trial has been set for November 30, 2020.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 6 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 7 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 8 Reflect on the 'rich tints of Autumn' at open gardens this weekend
- 9 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 10 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers