St Neots’ baby death pair have appeared in court
- Credit: Archant
Kane Mitchell and Lucci Smith were remanded in custody at Cambridge Crown Court.
The man and woman charged in connection with the death of 12-week-old Teddie Mitchelll have appeared in court.
Kane Mitchell, 30, of no fixed abode, but formerly of St Neots, has been charged with the baby’s murder.
Lucci Smith, 29, of Pattison Court, St Neots, has been charged with causing or allowing the death of a child.
The pair appeared at Cambridge Crown Court today (Thursday). There were no applications for bail from either defendant and both were remanded in custody.
No pleas were entered and the case has been adjourned until July 3 for a plea and trial preparation hearing.
You may also want to watch:
A provisional date for the trial has been set for November 30, 2020.
- 1 New griddle restaurant opens in St Neots
- 2 Man from Alconbury sentenced for sexual assault
- 3 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 4 New emergency facilities open at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 5 Do you remember the old cinemas in Huntingdonshire?
- 6 Concerns raised about increase in lorries if plan goes ahead
- 7 Godmanchester Mill River Enhancement project starts in May
- 8 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
- 9 New Shoe Zone 'concept store' opens
- 10 Barley Mow pub in Hartford to open on Friday