Team from TV show Salvage Hunters set for Cambridgeshire visit
- Credit: Archant
Salvage Hunters, the popular television show, is heading to Cambridgeshire to record a special edition of the programme.
The show, which airs on the Discovery Channel and Quest TV, follows architectural salvage and antiques expert Drew Pritchard as he travels around the UK to prestigious, interesting, and historic places hunting out and buying quirky and unusual objects no longer wanted by their owners.
Drew has visited everywhere from beautiful stately homes, to architectural salvage dealers, to private collectors and museums, buying everything from 16th century oak tables to six foot 1980s disco balls.
Now in its 12th series and airing to nearly half a million people in the UK and millions more in Europe, the show has recorded specials in Germany, Norway, Ireland as well as all over the UK and are looking to add Cambridgeshire to that list.
Drew will be heading to Cambridgeshire soon to follow up on some leads, but ahead of that, anyone can get in touch with the production team if they know an interesting location with multiple objects for sale that would work for the show.
People can call on 020 3179 0092 or e-mail email@example.com to find out more and arrange a schedule for his visit.
- 1 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 2 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 3 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 4 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 5 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 6 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 7 Two year ban on begging for these six
- 8 Man dies following crash on A1198 near St Ives last month
- 9 Hearings on A428 upgrade are set to resume
- 10 Sawtry Village Academy support 'DOGTOBER' initiative