Teachers strike latest - school closure list
AN updated list of schools which are closing tomorrow as part of a nationwide protest by teachers against public sector pension changes has been released.
Tomorrow all the secondary schools in Huntingdonshire will close, completely or substantially, as part of the nationwide strikes.
Closing completely will be St Peter’s Secondary School, Hinchingbrooke School (for training purposes), and St Ivo School.
Abbey College in Ramsey will be partially closed, as will Longsands and St Neots Community College. Arrangements have been made at some of the schools for those pupils taking exams.
Primary schools expected to be closed tomorrow are Alconbury, Earith, Great Paxton, Hartford Junior, Holywell, Little Paxton, Ramsey Spinning Infant, Stukeley Meadows, Thongsley Fields and Thorndown Infant and Junior School.
You may also want to watch:
Others will be partially closed. They are are Eastfield, Middlefield Primary in Eynesbury, Monkfield Park, in Cambourne, Samuel Pepys, Sawtry Infants and Priory Junior.
- 1 New cafe bar set to move into former Dorothy Perkins store in St Neots
- 2 New chief operating officer appointed at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 3 Help for dog owners who bought puppies in lockdown
- 4 Competition launched to name new St Ives park
- 5 Football club is now a mobile testing centre for coronavirus
- 6 Warning after man spotted in Huntingdon hanging around vehicles
- 7 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 8 Dog owners urged to take extra precautions after spate of thefts
- 9 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 10 Fantastic snow photos from our Hunts Post readers