Teachers strike latest - school closure list
AN updated list of schools which are closing tomorrow as part of a nationwide protest by teachers against public sector pension changes has been released.
Tomorrow all the secondary schools in Huntingdonshire will close, completely or substantially, as part of the nationwide strikes.
Closing completely will be St Peter’s Secondary School, Hinchingbrooke School (for training purposes), and St Ivo School.
Abbey College in Ramsey will be partially closed, as will Longsands and St Neots Community College. Arrangements have been made at some of the schools for those pupils taking exams.
Primary schools expected to be closed tomorrow are Alconbury, Earith, Great Paxton, Hartford Junior, Holywell, Little Paxton, Ramsey Spinning Infant, Stukeley Meadows, Thongsley Fields and Thorndown Infant and Junior School.
Others will be partially closed. They are are Eastfield, Middlefield Primary in Eynesbury, Monkfield Park, in Cambourne, Samuel Pepys, Sawtry Infants and Priory Junior.
- 1 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 Karl Brockett writes about the history of St Ives
- 4 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 5 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 6 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
- 7 Hinchingbrooke Hospital get share of £4.5m to 'improve care'
- 8 'He is our hero' - D-day veteran Wilf, 102, gets surprise visit
- 9 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 10 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns