Teachers at St Ivo School perform rendition of Uptown Funk for Sport Relief
- Credit: Archant
Teachers at St Ivo School have been doing their bit for Sport Relief by performing a rendition of chart-topping hit Uptown Funk.
Office and support staff at the St Ives school were also involved in the carefully-choreographed video, which saw Mark Ronson’s track brought to life at various locations around the school.
Uptown Funk spent 14 weeks at the top of charts in the USA and seven weeks at number one in the UK, selling millions of copies worldwide.
The school is hoping the video will help inspire others to raise funds for this year’s Sport Relief appeal.
It is an event which brings together sport and entertainment to raise money to help people both in the UK and in some of the world’s poorest countries.
You may also want to watch:
The first Sport Relief was held in 2002 and the appeal has raised more than £150million since then.
This year’s event will be taking place from March 18 to March 20. So far events such as the Great Sport Relief Bake Off have already taken place to raise money. To donate or to take part in this year’s Sport Relief, visit www.sportrelief.com for more information.
- 1 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 4 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 5 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 6 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 7 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 8 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 9 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?