Police officers treated to snacks and support while on patrol over the weekend
- Credit: Archant
“Thank you for all you do to keep us safe” was the message to police across Huntingdonshire while they were on patrols at the weekend.
Officers were treated to a bag of snacks and card from the Hutingdonshire Muslim Community Group, lunch from Tesco in Ramsey and a box of chocolates from a mystery shopper.
“The generosity of members of the public and on this occasion the Huntingdon Muslim Community Group never ceases to amaze,” officers from Cambridgeshire police said.
“We found a bag of goodies left for staff at Huntingdon Police Station on Monday, so thank you.”
Sandwiches, crisps and drinks were provided by Tesco staff in Neil Way, Ramsey.
You may also want to watch:
Policing Huntingdonshire tweeted: “Huge thank you #Tesco Ramsey for providing these refreshments.
“Thank you also to all the considerate shoppers heeding the advice from staff and the government.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 4 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 5 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 6 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 9 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 10 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
“A final thank you to the kind member of public providing the chocolates too.”