Police officers treated to snacks and support while on patrol over the weekend
- Credit: Archant
“Thank you for all you do to keep us safe” was the message to police across Huntingdonshire while they were on patrols at the weekend.
Officers were treated to a bag of snacks and card from the Hutingdonshire Muslim Community Group, lunch from Tesco in Ramsey and a box of chocolates from a mystery shopper.
“The generosity of members of the public and on this occasion the Huntingdon Muslim Community Group never ceases to amaze,” officers from Cambridgeshire police said.
“We found a bag of goodies left for staff at Huntingdon Police Station on Monday, so thank you.”
Sandwiches, crisps and drinks were provided by Tesco staff in Neil Way, Ramsey.
Policing Huntingdonshire tweeted: “Huge thank you #Tesco Ramsey for providing these refreshments.
“Thank you also to all the considerate shoppers heeding the advice from staff and the government.
- 1 Historic Huntingdon building on the market for nearly £500k
- 2 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 3 'Our inspiration' - Baby born four months early survives fight for life
- 4 Garage demolition opponents set up Facebook group
- 5 Dashcam appeal after three die in three-vehicle A1 crash
- 6 Old Bailey trial begins of Rikki Neave murder suspect
- 7 Buckfest named as Cambridgeshire's best festival
- 8 Universal credit households to receive £20 for rising living costs
- 9 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 10 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
“A final thank you to the kind member of public providing the chocolates too.”