Police officers treated to snacks and support while on patrol over the weekend
- Credit: Archant
“Thank you for all you do to keep us safe” was the message to police across Huntingdonshire while they were on patrols at the weekend.
Officers were treated to a bag of snacks and card from the Hutingdonshire Muslim Community Group, lunch from Tesco in Ramsey and a box of chocolates from a mystery shopper.
“The generosity of members of the public and on this occasion the Huntingdon Muslim Community Group never ceases to amaze,” officers from Cambridgeshire police said.
“We found a bag of goodies left for staff at Huntingdon Police Station on Monday, so thank you.”
Sandwiches, crisps and drinks were provided by Tesco staff in Neil Way, Ramsey.
Policing Huntingdonshire tweeted: “Huge thank you #Tesco Ramsey for providing these refreshments.
“Thank you also to all the considerate shoppers heeding the advice from staff and the government.
- 1 Outdoor inflatable water park returns to Huntingdonshire
- 2 Jail for man who boasted he was the St Ives 'weed man'
- 3 Woman has 'medical episode' during A1(M) crash
- 4 Huntingdon and Peterborough hospitals bring back masks after rise in Covid numbers
- 5 13-year-old helped to rescue distressed paddleboarders
- 6 Police searching for missing man discover body
- 7 Thousands come together at RAF Wyton for Armed Forces Day
- 8 Man fined £300 after being linked to fly-tipping
- 9 John Major's 'bad luck' comment is 'absolutely disgraceful' says son of victim
- 10 Two-day closure set for B661 between Great Staughton and Grafham Water
“A final thank you to the kind member of public providing the chocolates too.”