Suspected serial indecent exposer reveals himself to woman in home in Huntingdon
AN image of a suspected serial indecent exposer has been released by the police.
The man, aged between 25 and 35, tapped on a window in his victim’s home, in Sapley, at about 9.20pm on October 10. The woman, in her 20s, opened the curtains to see the man expose himself.
Officers are linking this offence with another at 10pm on September 29 in Constable Road, St Ives, when the man ran up behind two women in their 50s and exposed himself.
The victims walked off and told him to go away but he exposed himself twice before walking away.
Officers believe the man may also have committed 10 similar offences in the St Ives area between March 2010 and August 2011.
You may also want to watch:
He is described as white, about 5ft 7in, medium build with a local accent. He has a round face and distinctive large eyes.
PC James Howard said: “This man normally targets victims near open areas and public walkways, between 8pm and 10pm, and wears a dark woolly jumper and a dark beanie hat.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 7 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 8 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house
- 9 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester
“I am keen to trace this man as soon as possible so anyone who recognises the image should not hesitate to get in touch.”
INFORMATION: Anyone with information should contact PC Howard on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.