Think Local: Pharmacy director explains why it is important to support local businesses
- Credit: Anil Sharma
The Hunts Post has asked the Director of Alconbury Pharmacy why it is so important to support local businesses.
Anil Sharma the Director of Alconbury Pharmacy believes when you support local businesses you are supporting the community.
Anil said: “I think it is vital to put back into the local community by offering lots of services that help local people.
“We are a small pharmacy who employ people from the local area.
“We understand our customers and offer services tailored to their needs, for example we provide a FREE prescription delivery service in Alconbury, Brampton, Huntingdon, Sawtry, Stilton and all other surrounding villages within 24 hours of receiving the prescription.
You may also want to watch:
Our pharmacy currently uses more than five different medicine suppliers which means less stock shortages for our patients compared to other local pharmacies.
We also provide FREE parking, free NHS flu vaccinations, free sharps returns service and stock a large range of palliative care medications.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 6 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 7 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 8 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
Our pharmacy also offers FREE advice on all healthcare related matters and free face to face consultations with a pharmacist.
We are the only pharmacy in Huntingdonshire that provides all these services FREE OF CHARGE.
If you live in any of the above areas you can phone the pharmacy on 01480 896630 to register for our FREE delivery prescription service.