Support Huntingdon hospital at special ball in St Neots
WITH less than two weeks to go until the Diamond Ball, organisers say there is still time to buy tickets.
The event will raise money for the special care baby units at Hinchingbrooke and Addenbrooke’s hospitals.
The ball, which is supported by Hinchingbrooke management firm Circle, Luminus, Dairy Crest and The Hunts Post, will take place on June 30 in a special marquee (supplied by Pidley-based company Evolution Domes) erected in the grounds of St Neots Rugby Club.
Tickets are �40 each and include a three-course meal as well as some great entertainment – musicians Trevor Jones and Libby Holden will be playing live and there will also be a disco, raffle and auction with some fabulous prizes.
The ball is being organised by a group of grateful Huntingdonshire mums whose children were born or cared for at the special care baby units.
Teresa Hicks, who arranged last year’s Black and White Ball in aid of The Hunts Post’s New Life Appeal, has organised the black tie event with Linda Roberts and Jo Thompson.
The three are hoping to break last year’s fundraising total of �7,000 – money used to buy the Hinchingbrooke SCBU unit five adjustable-height cots.
- 1 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 2 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 3 Public meeting to discuss Luton aircraft stacking system
- 4 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 5 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 6 East West Rail host public event to discuss controversial project
- 7 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 8 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 9 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 10 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
INFORMATION: To book a ticket for June 30, e-mail email@example.com. You can also buy online using Paypal - go to www.huntspost24.co.uk and click on the Diamond Ball link on the right of the screen. You can also call into The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon. Cheques payable to Hinchingbrooke HCT – New Life Appeal.
? A new JustGiving link has been set up for people who cannot attend but would like to make a donation to the appeal – visit www.justgiving.com/diamondball2012