Support Huntingdon hospital at special ball in St Neots
WITH less than two weeks to go until the Diamond Ball, organisers say there is still time to buy tickets.
The event will raise money for the special care baby units at Hinchingbrooke and Addenbrooke’s hospitals.
The ball, which is supported by Hinchingbrooke management firm Circle, Luminus, Dairy Crest and The Hunts Post, will take place on June 30 in a special marquee (supplied by Pidley-based company Evolution Domes) erected in the grounds of St Neots Rugby Club.
Tickets are �40 each and include a three-course meal as well as some great entertainment – musicians Trevor Jones and Libby Holden will be playing live and there will also be a disco, raffle and auction with some fabulous prizes.
The ball is being organised by a group of grateful Huntingdonshire mums whose children were born or cared for at the special care baby units.
You may also want to watch:
Teresa Hicks, who arranged last year’s Black and White Ball in aid of The Hunts Post’s New Life Appeal, has organised the black tie event with Linda Roberts and Jo Thompson.
The three are hoping to break last year’s fundraising total of �7,000 – money used to buy the Hinchingbrooke SCBU unit five adjustable-height cots.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 8 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 9 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 10 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
INFORMATION: To book a ticket for June 30, e-mail email@example.com. You can also buy online using Paypal - go to www.huntspost24.co.uk and click on the Diamond Ball link on the right of the screen. You can also call into The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon. Cheques payable to Hinchingbrooke HCT – New Life Appeal.
? A new JustGiving link has been set up for people who cannot attend but would like to make a donation to the appeal – visit www.justgiving.com/diamondball2012