Supermarket in Huntingdon set to welcome a barber shop
- Credit: Archant
Customers at Tesco in Huntingdon will soon be able to get a trim when they buy their shopping because a new barber shop is opening in the store.
The six-chair barbers is set to open in an area currently used for storage on November 27.
Gould Barbers already has an outlet at a Tesco store in Kings Lynn and the new Huntingdon branch is one of seven opening in the coming months.
Mark Little, from Gould Barbers, said: “We expect the vast majority of customers to be male but any customer wanting a barber-type haircut is welcome - we do have female customers occasionally in our existing shop.”
He said they were “extremely excited” to have entered into a partnership agreement with Tesco for the new outlets.
You may also want to watch:
All but one of the new shops will be in the eastern region, including branches at Bar Hill and Wisbech.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 5 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 6 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 7 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 8 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 9 Inspirational teen's charity walk raises £500 to support ill children
- 10 'Trolley waits' hit high for trust that oversees Hinchingbrooke Hospital