AN ELECTRICAL fault started a fire at a straw factory near Kimbolton last night (Tuesday). Crews were called to the fire at Sundown Straw Products, on Station Road, Tilbrook, at 5.15pm. A crew from Kimbolton and a crew from St Neots attended, before requesting assistance from a second St Neots appliance and one from Huntingdon. They found a grinding tub had caught fire, and the building was heavily smoke-logged. Firefighters used machinery to remove straw from the grinder, and extinguished it with hose reels and a jet. They returned to their stations by 9.25pm. The cause of the fire was accidental, and is believed to have been caused by an electrical fault. Firefighters from Huntingdon were later called out to a deliberate fence fire in Thongsley. The incident happened at 1.05am today (Wednesday) and crews extinguished the fire before returning to their station by 1.45am. INFORMATION: Anyone with information about the fire should call police on 0345 456 4564, or the independent charity Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.