Stolen cash cards used to withdraw �2,000
OLICE have released CCTV pictures of a man they want to speak to in relation to the theft of �2,000 in Sawtry.
POLICE have released CCTV pictures of a man they want to speak to in relation to the theft of �2,000 in Sawtry.
Detectives are investigating a theft from a motor vehicle which had been parked in a lay by on the B1090 near Monks Wood, Alconbury, between 2.30pm and 4pm on June 26.
Various bank cards were stolen from the vehicle and then used to withdraw the money from cash machines in Sawtry.
Other items taken from the car are believed to have been used in a burglary of a house on the Wheatsheaves, in Sawtry, between July 25 and July 26.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Constable Andrew Gaunt-Warner said: “I would like to hear from anyone who recognises this man or who has information about any of these offences.
“I would also urge the man himself to come forward as he may have information that could help the investigation.”
- 1 Warning after man spotted in Huntingdon hanging around vehicles
- 2 Help for dog owners who bought puppies in lockdown
- 3 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 4 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 5 Dad uses own mental health struggles to support other men
- 6 Dog owners urged to take extra precautions after spate of thefts
- 7 Covid-19 vaccine rolled out at care home in Huntingdon
- 8 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 9 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year
- 10 Astronomers at Alconbury are searching for signs of alien life in space
CONTACT: Anyone with information should contact DC Gaunt-Warner on 0345 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.