Stolen cash cards used to withdraw �2,000
OLICE have released CCTV pictures of a man they want to speak to in relation to the theft of �2,000 in Sawtry.
POLICE have released CCTV pictures of a man they want to speak to in relation to the theft of �2,000 in Sawtry.
Detectives are investigating a theft from a motor vehicle which had been parked in a lay by on the B1090 near Monks Wood, Alconbury, between 2.30pm and 4pm on June 26.
Various bank cards were stolen from the vehicle and then used to withdraw the money from cash machines in Sawtry.
Other items taken from the car are believed to have been used in a burglary of a house on the Wheatsheaves, in Sawtry, between July 25 and July 26.
Detective Constable Andrew Gaunt-Warner said: “I would like to hear from anyone who recognises this man or who has information about any of these offences.
“I would also urge the man himself to come forward as he may have information that could help the investigation.”
- 1 Police searching for missing man discover body
- 2 Jail for man who boasted he was the St Ives 'weed man'
- 3 Huntingdon and Peterborough hospitals bring back masks after rise in Covid numbers
- 4 Car rolled in crash on A14
- 5 John Major's 'bad luck' comment is 'absolutely disgraceful' says son of victim
- 6 Two-day closure set for B661 between Great Staughton and Grafham Water
- 7 Woman has 'medical episode' during A1(M) crash
- 8 Thousands come together at RAF Wyton for Armed Forces Day
- 9 Sir John Major to answer questions at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 10 Garden railway raises money for 3 Pillars
CONTACT: Anyone with information should contact DC Gaunt-Warner on 0345 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.