Stolen cash cards used to withdraw �2,000
OLICE have released CCTV pictures of a man they want to speak to in relation to the theft of �2,000 in Sawtry.
POLICE have released CCTV pictures of a man they want to speak to in relation to the theft of �2,000 in Sawtry.
Detectives are investigating a theft from a motor vehicle which had been parked in a lay by on the B1090 near Monks Wood, Alconbury, between 2.30pm and 4pm on June 26.
Various bank cards were stolen from the vehicle and then used to withdraw the money from cash machines in Sawtry.
Other items taken from the car are believed to have been used in a burglary of a house on the Wheatsheaves, in Sawtry, between July 25 and July 26.
Detective Constable Andrew Gaunt-Warner said: “I would like to hear from anyone who recognises this man or who has information about any of these offences.
“I would also urge the man himself to come forward as he may have information that could help the investigation.”
- 1 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 2 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 3 Fire Crews called to a blaze that started in a flat in St Ives
- 4 St Ives man undergoes pioneering heart treatment
- 5 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 6 Hundreds gather to see Santa on The Quay in St Ives
- 7 Thousands more homes set for Alconbury Weald
- 8 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 9 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 10 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
CONTACT: Anyone with information should contact DC Gaunt-Warner on 0345 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.