Still time for young photographers to show off the best of Huntingdonshire in competition
- Credit: Archant
Young photographers have a month left to enter a competition worth hundreds of pounds.
Maxine Lester Residential Lettings has teamed up with The Hunts Post to show the best of Cambridgeshire in a photography competition for children aged 18 and under. There are three categories: children aged up to 10, aged 11-14 and 15-18, with £300 of photography vouchers going to the winner of each age group, £100 to the runner-up and £50 for the third prize.
An overall winner will also be crowned and awarded an extra £350.
Sawtry Community College student Lily-Anne Mayes, 12, has submitted this wonderfully-framed picture of Peterborough as one of her three images.
The closing date is July 21.
INFORMATION: Download your entry form from www.maxinelester.co.uk and send your entries, less than 2MB per picture, to Photocompetition@maxinelester.co.uk. Prize money for children under 11 will be split between the winner and their school to buy photographic equipment.
Pictures must be submitted by 9am on July 21. For all rules, visit www.maxinelester.co.uk.
- 1 Huntingdon bookshop gets share of £2m online profits
- 2 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 3 Garage demolition opponents set up Facebook group
- 4 Historic Huntingdon building on the market for nearly £500k
- 5 'Our inspiration' - Baby born four months early survives fight for life
- 6 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 7 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 8 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Appeal for dashcam footage following three lorry crash on the A14
- 10 Universal credit households to receive £20 for rising living costs