Still time for young photographers to show off the best of Huntingdonshire in competition
- Credit: Archant
Young photographers have a month left to enter a competition worth hundreds of pounds.
Maxine Lester Residential Lettings has teamed up with The Hunts Post to show the best of Cambridgeshire in a photography competition for children aged 18 and under. There are three categories: children aged up to 10, aged 11-14 and 15-18, with £300 of photography vouchers going to the winner of each age group, £100 to the runner-up and £50 for the third prize.
An overall winner will also be crowned and awarded an extra £350.
Sawtry Community College student Lily-Anne Mayes, 12, has submitted this wonderfully-framed picture of Peterborough as one of her three images.
The closing date is July 21.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Download your entry form from www.maxinelester.co.uk and send your entries, less than 2MB per picture, to Photocompetition@maxinelester.co.uk. Prize money for children under 11 will be split between the winner and their school to buy photographic equipment.
Pictures must be submitted by 9am on July 21. For all rules, visit www.maxinelester.co.uk.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 4 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 5 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 6 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 7 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 8 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 9 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester