Stall holder raises hundreds for Woodland Centre appeal at fair
- Credit: Archant
A reflexologist who offered taster treatments in aid of the Woodlands Centre at Hinchingbrooke Hospital has raised more than £300 for the facility.
Michelle Dunn, who runs Feet First Reflexology from her home in Bluntisham, was fundraising at the Holistic Fair at the Burgess Hall, in St Ives.
She said: “Reflexology is my passion and I would love for everyone to be able to experience this wonderful treatment. I enjoyed the day at the fair met, some wonderful people and managed to give 12 taster session in six hours.”
Mrs Dunn decided to fundraise after experiencing cancer through family and friends who have been diagnosed.
She added: “The garden room at the Woodlands will be very much appreciated by both patients and their families. I only wish I could have raised more money for them.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Dunn raised a total of £305.58 and hopes to do more by taking part in the Race for Life in July.
- 1 St Neots man loses 7 stone and raises £500 for charity
- 2 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 3 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 4 Pedestrian seriously injured in Papworth bypass crash near St Ives
- 5 24 Hours in Police Custody: This is what happened to Alex Fitzpatrick
- 6 Uninsured driver caught in Ramsey speeding up to 100mph
- 7 Market demand leads to a reduction in Alconbury homes
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 10 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder