Stagecoach bus fare price increase affects Huntingdonshire
- Credit: Archant
Bus company Stagecoach has increased its fares for the majority of services.
On Sunday, prices went up in the areas covered by Stagecoach East, which includes Huntingdonshire.
The increases fluctuate, depending on the type of ticket, but a day ticket on the guided busway between Huntingdon and Cambridge will set customers back £6.20, up from £6.
A spokesman for Stagecoach East said: “Our prices have changed from March 30, but the boundaries for the ticket types remain the same.
“The East Megarider Gold ticket is the most suitable for customers who wish to cross over county boundaries and use our services, including the X5 and other routes within the south of England.
You may also want to watch:
“We have also frozen the price of our weekly Smartcard tickets for regular customers.”
INFORMATION: For more information about ticket prices, contact Stagecoach Cambridge on 01223 433250 or Stagecoach Bedford on 01234 220030. Alternatively, visit www.stagecoachbus.com.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 7 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 8 Axe-wielding burglar smashed way into St Neots house
- 9 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester