Staff to work remotely as the Hunts Post office closes
- Credit: Archant
All enquires will be dealt with remotely by staff members.
As of tomorrow, the Hunts Post office, situated on Huntingdon High Street will be closed and all staff will be working remotely due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The team are doing everything they can to bring you the most up to date news, as well as working with advertisers at this difficult time.
All staff members will be working at home but will still be available to answer questions and enquires.
As you will be aware, the current climate means that things will be rapidly changing, and all of our journalists are working around-the-clock to bring you the most up-to-date and accurate information.
You may also want to watch:
We will continue to serve Huntingdonshire and provide help in any way we can.
If you would like to book a family notice, speak to a member of advertising staff or speak to a member of editorial please contact 01480 411481.
- 1 Seven of the prettiest villages in Huntingdonshire
- 2 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 3 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 4 Strictly's Anton and Giovanni dazzle in sensational return to live theatre
- 5 'People are angry' - hundreds protest outside Camp Beagle
- 6 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 7 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 8 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 9 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 10 Village Focus: Silver coins among ancient finds in Hartford
You can also get in touch the editorial staff on Facebook, Twitter (@huntspost) and email at email@example.com.
We would like to thank you for your co-operation at this difficult time.