St Neots woman to compete on TV show with Phillip Schofield
- Credit: Archant
A St Neots woman is set to appear in a new prime time TV game show with a twist...the contestants are under hypnosis.
Kate Feather, 51, of Wren Walk, Eynesbury, will feature in You’re Back In The Room tomorrow (Saturday).
Hosted by Phillip Schofield, the show follows a team of five strangers as they take on apparently simple challenges to win money.
But as each of them have been given different hypnotic triggers, they inadvertently sabotage their own chances of simply getting through the task.
The 51-year-old, who works as head of communications at brewery company Charles Wells in Bedford, said: “You know you are there in a game show trying to win money but at the same time you are hypnotised and what you are doing is stopping you winning that money but you carry on doing it regardless.
You may also want to watch:
“It was a brilliant experience - I really enjoyed it. It was great meeting a lot of really different people, we all had a really good laugh together and all bonded really well.”
And as she features on the trailer, ordering Nigel Pivaro – who formely played Terry Duckworth in Coronation Street – to get out of her pub, it’s not going to be a surprise for those who know her when she appears on screen.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 3 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 4 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 5 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 6 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 9 Huntingdon assistant land buyer wins graduate award from her peers
- 10 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
She added: “The interest has just been phenomenal. I keep getting phone calls, texts and messages from people saying ‘have I just seen you on TV?’ It’s a really weird feeling.
“I’m a bit nervous because I can remember some bits and not others.”
INFORMATION: To watch the show, tune in to ITV at 8.20pm.