St Neots woman to compete on TV show with Phillip Schofield
- Credit: Archant
A St Neots woman is set to appear in a new prime time TV game show with a twist...the contestants are under hypnosis.
Kate Feather, 51, of Wren Walk, Eynesbury, will feature in You’re Back In The Room tomorrow (Saturday).
Hosted by Phillip Schofield, the show follows a team of five strangers as they take on apparently simple challenges to win money.
But as each of them have been given different hypnotic triggers, they inadvertently sabotage their own chances of simply getting through the task.
The 51-year-old, who works as head of communications at brewery company Charles Wells in Bedford, said: “You know you are there in a game show trying to win money but at the same time you are hypnotised and what you are doing is stopping you winning that money but you carry on doing it regardless.
“It was a brilliant experience - I really enjoyed it. It was great meeting a lot of really different people, we all had a really good laugh together and all bonded really well.”
And as she features on the trailer, ordering Nigel Pivaro – who formely played Terry Duckworth in Coronation Street – to get out of her pub, it’s not going to be a surprise for those who know her when she appears on screen.
- 1 Pictures show dramatic skies over Huntingdonshire and the Fens
- 2 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 3 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 4 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 5 Huntingdon thief jailed after stealing watch, iPod and iPhone from vehicles
- 6 White roses and political history in Huntingdonshire
- 7 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 8 Silent protest at Camp Beagle as vans leave the site
- 9 80th birthday celebrations for the East's longest-serving lollipop lady
- 10 East West Rail host public event to discuss controversial project
She added: “The interest has just been phenomenal. I keep getting phone calls, texts and messages from people saying ‘have I just seen you on TV?’ It’s a really weird feeling.
“I’m a bit nervous because I can remember some bits and not others.”
INFORMATION: To watch the show, tune in to ITV at 8.20pm.