St Neots student captures film stars at Bafta Film Awards
- Credit: Archant
A St Neots photography student tested her skills by taking snaps with the stars at the Bafta Film Awards.
Grace Bristo, 18, of Foxglove Close, Eaton Ford, joined the fans lining the red carpet and managed to take selfies with names such as Tom Hiddleston - who played Loki in The Avengers - and Unbroken actor Jack O’Connell.
She was joined for the event on Sunday (February 8) by her friend and fellow student at Huntingdonshire Regional College, Freya Hoster, 18, and their tutor Mark Woods-Nunn.
They had the chance to attend as Mr Woods-Nunn usually goes along to the event and he picked students’ names out of a hat to accompany him. Grace, who is in the second year of a BTEC Extended Diploma Photography course and also works at Waitrose in St Neots, hopes to go on to take photos for advertisements to raise awareness of important issues.
She said: “I was on the second row but I’m quite tall so I shouted to them and said ‘can I have a photo?’.
You may also want to watch:
“It was just surreal seeing them - there are so many people there in that moment.
“It was definitely an experience and I learnt a lot from it. They were all lovely.”
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 9 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester
INFORMATION: To see more of Grace’s photos, visit her page at www.facebook.com/gracebristophotography.