‘You are positively awesome’ - St Neots illustrator Stacie Swift shares words of wisdom in new self-care book
- Credit: Archant
A St Neots mum-of-three has written and illustrated a self-care book – which has made the Amazon charts – bursting with good vibes, kindness and positivity.
Stacie Swift used the struggles of everyday life to offer practical tips and prompts to offer support and encouragement to others.
Her book ‘You Are Positively Awesome’ has already ranked in the Amazon book charts and received five star reviews.
Stacie said she found her voice by sharing her own words of positivity; self-care and words of wisdom all wrapped up in an accessible rainbow of colourful drawings and lettering posted daily to Instagram.
Her illustrations aim to “bring a bit of brightness to each day” by offering affirmations in an accessible and relatable format.
She said: “My book and illustrations are for everyone - we all need a burst of positivity and some self-care reminders to get us through life’s ups and downs.
“You are positively awesome. It’s so easy to forget that.
- 1 Honda, Seat and Toyota crash on A141
- 2 A lost wedding photo uncovers a heartbreaking story
- 3 Opposition group to fight plans for new homes in village
- 4 Off duty nurse saves a man's life by performing CPR
- 5 Man assaulted woman and verbally abused hotel staff
- 6 Vehicle caught fire on A1 near St Neots
- 7 A1 set for night-time and weekend closures until August
- 8 More than 2,000 potholes need repairing in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 10 Outdoor inflatable water park returns to Huntingdonshire
“Life gets in the way; we keep adding to our to-do lists and firefighting our way through big and small daily battles.
“We fail to remember our awesomeness and we don’t give ourselves the credit we deserve and even though deep down we know it’s okay not to be okay, we all need a reminder from time to time.”
Buy Stacie’s book on Amazon for £9.56 or visit her website at www.stacieswift.com or Instagram @stacieswift