‘You are positively awesome’ - St Neots illustrator Stacie Swift shares words of wisdom in new self-care book
- Credit: Archant
A St Neots mum-of-three has written and illustrated a self-care book – which has made the Amazon charts – bursting with good vibes, kindness and positivity.
Stacie Swift used the struggles of everyday life to offer practical tips and prompts to offer support and encouragement to others.
Her book ‘You Are Positively Awesome’ has already ranked in the Amazon book charts and received five star reviews.
Stacie said she found her voice by sharing her own words of positivity; self-care and words of wisdom all wrapped up in an accessible rainbow of colourful drawings and lettering posted daily to Instagram.
Her illustrations aim to “bring a bit of brightness to each day” by offering affirmations in an accessible and relatable format.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “My book and illustrations are for everyone - we all need a burst of positivity and some self-care reminders to get us through life’s ups and downs.
“You are positively awesome. It’s so easy to forget that.
- 1 Roadworks around Huntingdon for week commencing March 8
- 2 Man's video doorbell showed 'masked man trying his car door handle' in early hours
- 3 Warning after attempted dog thefts
- 4 Plans for 120 homes on field next to former animal testing site in Houghton
- 5 Huntingdon firm's oldest employee looking forward to new normal
- 6 Huntingdon Bid chairman looking forward to town centre opening up
- 7 Police arrest 13 people, seize guns and more than £200k of drugs
- 8 Council leader faces claim he broke confidentiality on farmgate report
- 9 More signs of Spring and some interesting starling murmurations
- 10 Huntingdon man due in court for suspected drug deal charge
“Life gets in the way; we keep adding to our to-do lists and firefighting our way through big and small daily battles.
“We fail to remember our awesomeness and we don’t give ourselves the credit we deserve and even though deep down we know it’s okay not to be okay, we all need a reminder from time to time.”
Buy Stacie’s book on Amazon for £9.56 or visit her website at www.stacieswift.com or Instagram @stacieswift