St Neots shed blaze was ‘accidental’

Shed fire in St Neots

Shed fire in St Neots - Credit: Archant

A crew from Kimbolton and a crew from Huntingdon were called to a fire in Cambridge Street in St Neots on Monday night.

Firefighters arrived to find a blaze involving four wooden sheds. They extinguished the fire using a hose reel and a jet and returned to their stations by 9.55pm.

Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service said that the cause of the fire was accidental.

This photograph was taken by a reader who lives in Shaftesbury Avenue.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter