St Neots man rescues chickens after fire is started in garden

A MAN suffered smoke inhalation when he was forced to rescue his chickens after a hedge was set alight at the bottom of his garden.

Firefighters were called to Lammas Way, St Neots, at 8.35pm last night (Monday) and extinguished the fire. They assisted paramedics treating the man before returning to base at 9.40pm.

The cause of the fire was deliberate.

INFORMATION: Anyone with information should call Cambridgeshire police on 101.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter