Online course launched by St Neots’ life coach to help deal with grief
- Credit: Archant
A life coach from St Neots has launched an online course to help support people through the painful journey of grief.
Julia Sinclair-Brown, who runs Evolvida, is encouraging people not to suffer in silence if they are struggling after losing a loved one.
‘Coping with grief: A Survival Kit’ is an online guide broken down into five key sections, each with short, bite-size videos accompanied by tools and techniques.
Julia said: “It can offer you the companionship and understanding that you are seeking in a safe, supportive and loving way – no judgement, no meaningless platitudes, just acceptance and belief that you will find your own way through grief.”
One client who has already used the course to help her, Clelia Rinaldi, said: “I’ve experienced grief several times in my life, and I know this story will always repeat as it’s part of our journey.
“However every time it happens, it creates that same turmoil, that desolation and incapability to deal with my emotions.
“This course’s been an oasis in my desert! It brings a very well-designed structure that made me face and understand my grief through a deeper and liberating perspective.
“It’s very comforting and compassionate the way Julia talks about grief - it makes me trust her and feel her company as my process unfolds. Try it!”
- 1 St Neots Street Food Fest promises to be "bigger and better"
- 2 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 3 Find out what's happening in Huntingdonshire for the Queen's Jubilee?
- 4 Shoplifter barred from every M&S and Sainsbury's in Cambridgeshire
- 5 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 6 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 7 Public meeting to discuss Luton aircraft stacking system
- 8 Plans to demolish barn and create organic food business
- 9 Philip Pope named mayor of St Ives for a second time
- 10 St Neots business raises £2700 for Ukrainians in Huntingdonshire
Julia is also offering a launch discount package exclusively for readers of The Hunts Post.
Visit https://www.evolvida.co.uk/life-after-loss and quote LAUNCH50.