St Neots hairdresser takes on challenge in support of auntie
- Credit: Archant
After seeing a loved one go through cancer Natasha Lagusz decided to take on a hair raising challenge to raise money for charity.
Hairdresser Natasha from Niro Hair, St Neots took part in MacMillan’s Brave the Shave event on Friday (August 28).
The 23-year-old said: “My auntie was diagnosed with cancer, I had to shave off her hair when she was going through it which made her quite down. I decided to do it to show my support.”
Natasha was cheered on my friends, family and colleagues as Niro Barber’s Ricky Mardon cut her hair.
“I was nervous and excited to get my hair cut but now I think that it doesn’t look too bad,” added Natasha.
You may also want to watch:
In total Natasha managed to raise around £430 for the charity.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 5 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 6 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 7 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 8 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 9 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 10 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer