St Neots graffiti artist creates project in Gordon Ramsay’s restaurant
- Credit: Jonnie Barton
A St Neots graffiti artist has spray painted Gordon Ramsay’s new restaurant in London.
Jonnie Barton, 45, from St Neots, has been busy creating art work in seven different Gordon Ramsay restaurants in London.
Jonnie said: “I basically signed up to a few agencies in London, including an agency called Graffiti Kings, who helped me to get this job of creating art work, on the walls, of a chain of Gordon Ramsay’s restaurants across London.
“We have done four so far and there are more to do. The ones I have done so far are in Kensington, Trafalgar Square, Woking and the other one is in Battersea.
“Displayed in each restaurant is different pieces of art work, for example in Woking it is a display of War of the Worlds.
“His chain of restaurants are called Gordon Ramsay Street Burger and Gordon Ramsay Pizza.”
"I am so pleased to be given the opportunity to do this."
- 1 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 4 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 5 Karl Brockett writes about the history of St Ives
- 6 Hinchingbrooke Hospital get share of £4.5m to 'improve care'
- 7 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
- 8 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 9 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 10 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today