St Neots’ girl’s charity hair donation raises money for Little Princess Trust
- Credit: Archant
Miliana’s mum Hayley cut her hair to support the Little Princess’s Trust.
A five-year-old girl has had 12 inches of her hair cut off in a charity bid that saw her raise more than £600.
On August 29, Miliana Busby, from St Neots, had her hair cut by mum Hayley, who is a mobile hairdresser, which she then donated to the Little Princess Trust.
Miliana wanted to help children who have suffered hair loss from cancer treatment after she spotted her mum bringing home hair, from her customers, to donate to the Trust.
Mark Busby, Miliana’s father, said: “I am very proud of my daughter, I think she has done a marvellous thing.
You may also want to watch:
“When the lockdown finished my wife was very busy cutting people’s hair, many of whom were having a big chop.
“Many of her clients wanted to donate their hair to the Little Princess’s Trust and that’s where my daughter got the idea from, we are hoping we can raise as much as we can for the Trust.
- 1 Driver of fully laden HGV who failed breath test 'couldn't stand up unaided'
- 2 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 3 It's snowing! Send us your snow photos
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 6 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 7 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 8 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 9 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 10 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
If you want to sponsor Miliana visit: www.justgiving.com/fundraising/mark-busby5.