St Neots’ girl’s charity hair donation raises money for Little Princess Trust
- Credit: Archant
Miliana’s mum Hayley cut her hair to support the Little Princess’s Trust.
A five-year-old girl has had 12 inches of her hair cut off in a charity bid that saw her raise more than £600.
On August 29, Miliana Busby, from St Neots, had her hair cut by mum Hayley, who is a mobile hairdresser, which she then donated to the Little Princess Trust.
Miliana wanted to help children who have suffered hair loss from cancer treatment after she spotted her mum bringing home hair, from her customers, to donate to the Trust.
Mark Busby, Miliana’s father, said: “I am very proud of my daughter, I think she has done a marvellous thing.
“When the lockdown finished my wife was very busy cutting people’s hair, many of whom were having a big chop.
“Many of her clients wanted to donate their hair to the Little Princess’s Trust and that’s where my daughter got the idea from, we are hoping we can raise as much as we can for the Trust.
- 1 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 2 Pictures show dramatic skies over Huntingdonshire and the Fens
- 3 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 4 White roses and political history in Huntingdonshire
- 5 Huntingdon thief jailed after stealing watch, iPod and iPhone from vehicles
- 6 RSPCA investigating 'welfare of beagles' at Huntingdon dog breeding unit
- 7 80th birthday celebrations for the East's longest-serving lollipop lady
- 8 Beer from Lidl and vegan chocolates among items recalled over safety fears
- 9 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 10 Judge makes contempt of court ruling against Camp Beagle protesters
If you want to sponsor Miliana visit: www.justgiving.com/fundraising/mark-busby5.