Looking Back: St Neots Wesleyan Football Club season 1905-06
- Credit: Archant
This week’s Looking Back photograph has been sent in from Ian Delamore, from Huntingdon.
The photo was taken for the 1905-1906 season of St Neots Wesleyan Football Club showing the winners and finalists of Fellowes Junior and Senior Cup.
Mr Delamore bought this photo from a Huntingdon Bureau, about 20 years ago and recognised some of the surnames of the football players printed underneath the photo.
The surnames that he recognised were H Goodman, W Carter, H Twigden and R.T Hinsby.
Mr Delamore went to Huntingdon school with a man called John Hinsby and wondered if he might be related to R.T Hinsby.
You may also want to watch:
He has encouraged anyone who might know the people in this photo, to get in touch with Hunts Post.
If you have a Looking Back photo to submit for the feature, contact: email@example.com.
- 1 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 2 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Former Stevenage midfielder is the new manager of Eynesbury Rovers
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 9 St Neots schoolgirl takes on bike ride for Children in Need
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester