St Neots firm raises hundreds of pounds for mental health charity
- Credit: Archant
A St Neots recruitment firm has raised more than £350 for a mental health charity in support of World Mental Health Day.
Osborne Appointments, based in Huntingdon Street, raised £353 for the Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and South Lincolnshire Mind charity, which provides support for people suffering from mental health issues.
Deborah Moulson, of Osborne Appointments, said: “We are delighted to be supporting Mind on World Mental Health Day, this is a charity very close to my heart.
“We all contributed, baking lots of cakes and even jam making to sell on our stall. It was a great day and special thanks to Black Cat Radio who bought our first bit of cake, all the people who donated cakes and Keystone Marketing who donated so generously.”
Zoe Doherty, fundraiser for Mind, said: “The cakes were delicious and extremely popular with the shoppers of St Neots. The money raised will go towards helping local people in their recovery from mental health challenges.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit: www.cpslmind.org.uk.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 5 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 6 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 9 Aggressive and controlling partner jailed
- 10 Man dies after single-car crash near Godmanchester