Festive lunch served outdoors to St Neots business
- Credit: Cambridge Precision Ltd
A festive lunch was served outdoors to a St Neots business by the head chef that operates at Wyboston Lakes.
Cambridge Precision Ltd (CPL) a digital manufacturing company, were still able to have the chance to get together to celebrate Christmas in their CPL’s workforce bubbles, for nuggets and chips outside and a non-alcoholic toast to a brighter new year for all.
Not quite a full turkey roast but the team were delighted with their festive lunch, served outdoors from a shed which resembled an empty stable, decorated with tinsel and lights to add a little bit of cheer!
Richard Bye, founder and Head Chef who normally operates in Wyboston Lakes, has stepped up to the challenge and designed a Covid-compliant solution, of a Lakeside Kitchen and Bar.
Being no stranger to outside catering he brought Christmas to CPL’s premises at Alington Road, with Santa’s pop-up kitchen.
You may also want to watch:
Richard was delighted to help and said: “2020 has not been easy for anyone, but Christmas is a time to acknowledge what you have and to be grateful for that.
“Being able to help the team out at CPL is a pleasure, and knowing that they have contributed to the UK’s pandemic response, I think they all deserve a festive snack and a little bit of down-time.”
- 1 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 2 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 3 Harrowing video warning from seriously ill 20-year-old who survived Covid
- 4 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 5 First patients in St Ives to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- 6 24-hour speaking event supports mental health charity
- 7 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 8 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 9 Wood Green animal charity launches appeal for new cattery
- 10 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
Tony Murray, a sales and business support team manager said: “We could not be prouder of our team, who have adapted how they work, put in extra hours, and given their all, and we wanted to somehow celebrate Christmas with them … but of course nothing is simple these days!”