St Neots bus fire accidental
- Credit: Archant
Cambridgeshire fire and rescue were called to St Neots this morning after a bus caught fire.
Firefighters were called to the incident at 7.32am, one crew from St Neots and one crew from Huntingdon were called to a bus fire on High Street, St Neots.
Wearing breathing apparatus, firefighters used one hose reel to extinguish the fire, before ventilating the bus.
All passengers were safely evacuated from the bus.
Both crews returned to their station by 8.35am.
You may also want to watch:
The cause of the fire was accidental.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 8 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 9 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages
- 10 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder