Beer lovers complete 25,000-mile world pub crawl in just two weeks
- Credit: Archant
Seven beer loving pub adventurers have completed what looks to be the fastest pub crawl across the world.
Smiling Grape Adventure Tours, from St Neots, took the group on an epic ‘around the world pub crawl’ in February, which covered eight countries, four continents and 25,000 miles.
The tour was a two-week pub extravaganza offering guests a chance to explore some of the best and quirkiest drinking spots on the planet.
They started in London at The Flying Chariot Pub, Heathrow Terminal Two and continued on to Brussels, Prague, Dubai, Colombo, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Honolulu, Los Angeles, New York City before heading back to London to finish in The Beehive Pub at Gatwick’s South Terminal.
“It was a perfect chance for pub and beer lovers to discover the bars of the world,” says Matt Ellis, director of Smiling Grape Adventure Tours.
You may also want to watch:
“Our clients were able to experience the local drinking cultures in the speakeasies, brew pubs, Irish, dive and rooftop bars throughout the world drinking with the locals.”
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 6 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 7 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 8 Parents 'can never forgive' actions for Maddie's murder
- 9 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 10 Manager of BID Huntingdon is retiring after 11 years of service