Mobile Covid testing sites available in St Neots and Huntingdon this week
- Credit: Archant
NHS Covid testing sites are available for anyone suffering with coronavirus symptoms.
The NHS are offering tests to patients who have a high temperature, new or continuous cough, loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
The mobile testing site in St Neots is available in the HDC car park near the rowing club, accessible off St Anselm Place, PE19 2BH on Saturday September 12, from 10am till 3pm.
The mobile testing centre in Huntingdon will be available at the One Leisure Centre, from Wednesday September 9 and Friday, September 11, 10am till 3pm.
There are also two others available in Cambridgeshire at Chapel Road Car Park, in Wisbech, on Wednesday September 9 and Sunday, September 13.
Also The Hive Leisure Centre in Ely, from Thursday September 10 and Sunday September 13.
Turn up or to avoid waiting, book a test at: www.nhs.uk/coronavirus
- 1 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 2 Fire Crews called to a blaze that started in a flat in St Ives
- 3 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 4 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 5 St Ives man undergoes pioneering heart treatment
- 6 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 7 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 8 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 9 Hundreds gather to see Santa on The Quay in St Ives
- 10 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today