Look inside new £260,000 luxury flats at former 90s nightclub
- Credit: Archant
Former St Ives nightclub The Music Box has been transformed into a number of luxury flats, one of which is up for sale.
Priced at £260,000, the two-bedroom flat located in town centre, is quite spacious inside.
The building now called Liberal Hall, was formerly known as The Music Box and has been a nightclub since 1995.
Due to the decline in trade, the building was changed and developed to provide residential accommodation.
The property has been split into four new dwellings with the first flat up for sale.
The first-floor apartment, is a two-bedroom flat, which has an open plan living room and kitchen/dining area.
The two large double bedrooms are separated by a modern bathroom.
- 1 Missing woman back home
- 2 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 3 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 4 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 5 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 6 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman
- 7 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 8 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 9 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 10 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
The kitchen is fitted with modern appliances and has plenty of space.
Set in the location on Crown Yard in the centre of St Ives, the property can now be viewed on RightMove.