St Ives restaurant to appear in popular children’s TV show
- Credit: Archant
A St Ives restaurant will feature in an episode of popular TV science show Absolute Genius with Dick & Dom on Wednesday (March 12).
Viewers will see Richard McCourt and Dominic Wood visit Italian restaurant Amore to learn how to make pizzas – using different toppings to demonstrate how computers work.
The episode is part of the second series of the CBBC programme, in which they study the work of a genius and recreate one of their ideas using new technology.
Owner Marin Llleshi will appear in the show to teach Dick and Dom how to make the perfect pizza.
He said: “They are brilliant guys and they are very funny.
You may also want to watch:
“There couldn’t be better publicity than this – I was a bit nervous but it was good.”
INFORMATION: Tune in to CBBC at 5.30pm to catch the show.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 5 Gym members raise funds for children with cancer
- 6 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 7 Huntingdon assistant land buyer wins graduate award from her peers
- 8 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 9 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 10 How well do you know Huntingdon?