Nursery children in St Ives created a picture collage which is on display at Royal Papworth Hospital
- Credit: Cambridgeshire Police
Send us your NHS and frontline worker ‘thank yous’
Nursery children in St Ives have created a picture collage which is now on display at Royal Papworth Hospital.
Youngsters from the Stepping Stones day nursery created the artwork to pass on their appreciation to the police force.
They sent the collage to Cambridgeshire police who then presented it to the hospital so it could be displayed.
A spokesman for the police force said: “We love receiving your beautiful drawings from across the county.
“Thank you Stepping Stones Day Nursery for brightening up our day and everyone else’s.”
A letter was sent to Stepping Stones thanking them for the collage.
- 1 Small community café in St Neots "just hanging on"
- 2 Police dog helped find drugs and knife in Ramsey
- 3 New Toolstation branch to open in Huntingdon
- 4 Find out what's happening in Huntingdonshire for the Queen's Jubilee?
- 5 Great honour for two men awarded the freedom of Huntingdon
- 6 Come and see Huntingdon's Beacon lighting ceremony for the Jubilee
- 7 Three dogs including pregnant Jack Russell stolen from Wimpole kennels
- 8 St Neots Street Food Fest promises to be "bigger and better"
- 9 Nursery rated inadequate after inspectors said safety was 'compromised'
- 10 Large Hotel of the Year winner is proud of its history
Have you made any ‘thank yous’ for NHS or frontline staff, send photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.