Nursery children in St Ives created a picture collage which is on display at Royal Papworth Hospital
- Credit: Cambridgeshire Police
Send us your NHS and frontline worker ‘thank yous’
Nursery children in St Ives have created a picture collage which is now on display at Royal Papworth Hospital.
Youngsters from the Stepping Stones day nursery created the artwork to pass on their appreciation to the police force.
They sent the collage to Cambridgeshire police who then presented it to the hospital so it could be displayed.
A spokesman for the police force said: “We love receiving your beautiful drawings from across the county.
You may also want to watch:
“Thank you Stepping Stones Day Nursery for brightening up our day and everyone else’s.”
A letter was sent to Stepping Stones thanking them for the collage.
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 3 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 4 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 5 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 6 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 9 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
Have you made any ‘thank yous’ for NHS or frontline staff, send photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.