Spread a little festive cheer with Hunts Post’s Holly Ward appeal
- Credit: Archant
The Hunts Post has once again launched its Christmas present appeal for children who have to spend the festive period in hospital.
We are asking readers to dig a little deeper and add one more present to their Christmas shopping list for our ‘Holly’s Little Helpers’ campaign in aid of Holly children’s ward at Hinchingbrooke Hospital.
For children on the Holly Ward, festive fun can be a little harder to come by as they may be spending the Christmas period in a hospital bed.
That is why we are asking reader if they could dig deep into their pockets and make a Childs Christmas just a little bit brighter.
You can take part by picking up presents including books, games, DVD’s or toys and drop them into The Hunts Post and we’ll make sure the Christmas cheer at Holly Ward stretches a little further this year.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to take part in the ‘Holly’s Little Helpers’ campaign, please drop presents into The Hunts Post office at 30 High Street, Huntingdon. We ask that presents are wrapped and include a gift tag to say whether it is for a girl or a boy and a rough age range.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 4 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 'Trolley waits' hit high for trust that oversees Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 7 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 8 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 9 Moving day for Black Cat Radio
- 10 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid