Spooks and Sparkles spectacular at Huntingdon Racecourse this Halloween
- Credit: Archant
Huntingdon Racecourse is gearing up to host a Halloween and Firework Extravaganza on Saturday night.
With entertainment aimed at families, the Halloween and Firework Extravaganza, held in association with The Hunts Post, will see a feast of fun and games on offer for visitors, including pumpkin carving and a fancy dress competition.
Gates at Huntingdon Racecourse open at 4.30pm and the firework display starts at 7.30pm.
The night will include a family fancy dress competition and there will also be a free pumpkin carving competition. The pumpkin carving competition will be divided into three age groups (under 12s, 12-17, 18 and over) and you can download your entry form from huntingdon.thejockeyclub.co.uk
There will also be a funfair featuring a ghost train and other spooky rides, and a beer tent showcasing local ales at the ‘spooks and sparkles’ night.
Tickets for the night cost £5 per adult in advance and £7 on the gate. Please note that a booking fee will apply. Children go free, with up to four children aged under 18 on each adult ticket. Bring ID if necessary.
You can book your tickets now by visiting huntingdon.thejockeyclub.co.uk or by calling 0844 579 3007. Tickets are also available from the offices of The Hunts Post at 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB (Monday-Thursday, 9am-5.30pm and Friday, 9am-5pm).
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 3 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 4 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 5 Huntingdon thief jailed after stealing watch, iPod and iPhone from vehicles
- 6 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
- 7 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 8 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 9 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 10 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
And a packed weekend of festivities at the racecourse continues the following day (Sunday, November 1) as a Best of Beer Festival takes place.
Running from 11.15am through to 4pm, the event will include six races alongside a wide selection of real ales for visitors to enjoy.
Advanced tickets for the event start at £13.50, with package deals for families also available.
For more, log on to huntingdon.thejockeyclub.co.uk