Spectators enjoy perfect conditions for Little Gransden Air Show
- Credit: Archant
Organisers of the annual Little Gransden Air and Car Show said they couldn’t have asked for better weather as hundreds of people turned out to enjoy the annual event.
Glorious weather on Saturday meant the skies were clear for an impressive array of aircraft to take flight, including a Bristol Blenheim, a B17, a T-28, a Boeing 75 Stearman, and an OV-10 Bronco, which stopped off at the show en route from Wales to Belgium.
There was also a thrilling display from the Global Stars Aerobatic Team and a number of model aircraft were also in action.
Alongside the planes, the show also played host to more than 300 classic cars and engines across a number of displays, as well as a feast of live music and entertainment.
Event co-organiser David Poile said: “The show went very well, we couldn’t have asked for better weather on the day, which was great for spectators.”
You may also want to watch:
Money raised at the show will be split between Children in Need, Cancer Research UK, and St John’s Hospice in Moggerhangar, Bedfordshire.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 3 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 4 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 5 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 6 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 7 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 8 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 9 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k