Soham woman died after Godmanchester crash
A WOMAN has died following a car crash in Godmanchester.
Cambridgeshire police said the 22-year-old from Soham died following an accident at 9pm last night (Thursday) on the A1198 close to the Wood Green Animal Shelters.
She had been travelling in a Ford KA which was involved in a crash with a Volkswagon Golf.
The driver of the Ford, a 18-year-old woman from Soham suffered serious injuries and is currently in Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge. A second passenger, another 18-year-old woman also from Soham, suffered minor injuries and is currently in Hinchingbrooke Hospital, Huntingdon.
The driver of the Golf, a 19-year-old man from Godmanchester, was treated for minor injuries at Hinchingbrooke Hospital and was later released.
You may also want to watch:
Sergeant Steve Watson said: “I would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the collision or who saw either vehicle in the moments leading up to the collision.”
INFORMATION: Anyone with information should contact the roads policing unit on 101.
- 1 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 2 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 3 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 6 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 7 How well do you know Huntingdon?
- 8 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 9 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 10 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding