Shop Local This Christmas: 'We work together' says hair salon
- Credit: Archant
Businesses on Huntingdon High Street are encouraging people to shop locally this winter.
Iwona Fusnik, owner of Hair by Iwona on the High Street says if she is full with clients on a particular day, she will help a fellow salons out in the area.
Iwona said: “We recommend other businesses as well as encouraging customers to get their hair done here.
“We all know each other around here, so if even if they mention to us whilst getting their hair done, that they need a good place to get electrical items, we would recommend them to Euronics opposite us.
“It is just a way to support one another at this time as every business wants to remain successful on the high street."
Iwona mentioned that as a business they have to think of creative ways to keep customers coming through their doors.
“We prepare Christmas packs for people to encourage new and existing customers to come and get their hair done."
- 1 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 2 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 3 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 4 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 5 Two year ban on begging for these six
- 6 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 7 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 8 Man dies following crash on A1198 near St Ives last month
- 9 Man who assaulted police officer claimed it was 'black magic'
- 10 Hearings on A428 upgrade are set to resume