Dessert Shop Snik Snax asks people to support their High Street shops
- Credit: Archant
Snik Snax, the dessert shop, on Huntingdon High Street is asking shoppers to support local high street businesses.
Carol Moore, owner of Snik Snax feels that it is important for people to support their towns shops.
She opened up the dessert shop only three months ago and really appreciates herself the local support.
Carol said: “It is really important, because if you are shopping locally, you are supporting small local businesses.
“That’s what we need at the moment, “I always prefer to shop locally myself.
“I also try to recommend businesses to people whilst they are buying a dessert from me in my shop.
“If someone wants their hair done or their nails done I will recommend someone on the High Street."
- 1 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 2 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 3 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 4 80th birthday celebrations for the East's longest-serving lollipop lady
- 5 RSPCA investigating 'welfare of beagles' at Huntingdon dog breeding unit
- 6 White roses and political history in Huntingdonshire
- 7 Pictures show dramatic skies over Huntingdonshire and the Fens
- 8 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 9 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Huge Victorian house with pool and gym on sale for £1.75m
Carol explained that she really appreciates it when other businesses recommend her too.
Carol said: “More and more people have started to come in and it is lovely to hear that I have been recommended."