Fire in Warboys on Tuesday night was accidental
- Credit: Ann Louise
The blaze started in a shed and was spreading to nearby homes when the fire service arrived.
Two people were taken to hospital last on Tuesday night after a fire in Warboys.
Fire crews from Huntingdon and Chatteris were called at 7.20pm on May 13 to Station Road, in Warboys.
Fire-fighters arrived to find a blaze, which had started in a shed, and was spreading to nearby homes.
Wearing breathing apparatus, crews extinguished the fire using hose reels and cleared the smoke using a positive pressure ventilation fan.
You may also want to watch:
Two casualties required treatment for smoke inhalation and were taken to hospital by ambulance.
The cause of the fire was accidental.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 4 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 5 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 6 Axe seized and two people charged for drink driving in St Ives
- 7 'Trolley waits' hit high for trust that oversees Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 8 Man charged after knife found in St Neots police raid
- 9 Diners at St Ives pub help raise £8k for hospitality charity
- 10 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens