Time to Remember service at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- Credit: Archant
Staff on the critical care unit at Hinchingbrooke Hospital are holding an event to allow relatives to remember loved ones who have died on the unit.
The Time to Remember event will take place in the hospital's chapel on Sunday, February 16, from 2pm till 4pm.
A service will be conducted by chaplain, Roger Cresswell.
There will be prayers and hymns and those who attend will be able to light candles and hang messages from an ornamental tree in the hospital's chapel.
Clare Davies, deputy sister on the unit, said: "We have had lots of positive feedback from people over the years to say the service, while sad for them, also offers a great deal of comfort. It is also an opportunity for families to meet up with staff again. We would like to thank all the staff and volunteers who helped out on the day and those who make cakes."
You may also want to watch:
Refreshments will be served after the service.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 4 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 5 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 8 Aggressive and controlling partner jailed
- 9 Thousands of families tipped on to universal credit due to Covid-19
- 10 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess