Serial flasher strikes for a sixth time in St Neots
A FLASHER has struck six times this year in and around St Neots, say police.
The latest happened last Thursday (September 1) and police have linked it to five others since January 2011, several involving children.
A woman was walking her dog when a man exposed himself to her at around 11.50am on Wheatsheaf Road, Eaton Socon.
The other five incidents happened between January 12 and August 28.
The offender has never spoken to his victims and has been riding a BMX bike during some of the incidents.
You may also want to watch:
He is described as white, between 15 and 19 and often seen wearing tracksuit bottoms. Patrols have been increased in the area.
Pc Chris Bockham said: “These six unpleasant incidents have striking similarities and we are linking them at this time.
- 1 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 2 Man who burgled his own father’s home is sentenced
- 3 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 4 Take a sneaky peak inside the new Di Rita's at No2 restaurant in St Ives
- 5 Drink driver arrested in Brampton for being four times over the legal limit
- 6 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 7 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 8 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 9 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor
- 10 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
“I would appeal to anyone with information about these incidents to contact police.
“In particular I would urge anyone who sees this man committing offences to call 999.”
The first incident was on January 12, when a man exposed himself to a 40-year-old woman in Queens Gardens, Eaton Socon. On February 11, a man exposed himself to two 11-year-old girls in Queens Court, Eaton Socon and three days later an offender did the same to a 38-year-old woman sitting in her car Baron Court, Eaton Socon.
On April 28, a man exposed himself to three girls, two aged nine and one aged 12, in Honeydon Avenue, Easton Socon and on August 28 a 45-year-old woman was the victim in River Road, Eaton Ford.
INFORMATION: Anyone with any information should call police on 0345 456 4564 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.