Serial flasher strikes for a sixth time in St Neots
A FLASHER has struck six times this year in and around St Neots, say police.
The latest happened last Thursday (September 1) and police have linked it to five others since January 2011, several involving children.
A woman was walking her dog when a man exposed himself to her at around 11.50am on Wheatsheaf Road, Eaton Socon.
The other five incidents happened between January 12 and August 28.
The offender has never spoken to his victims and has been riding a BMX bike during some of the incidents.
He is described as white, between 15 and 19 and often seen wearing tracksuit bottoms. Patrols have been increased in the area.
Pc Chris Bockham said: “These six unpleasant incidents have striking similarities and we are linking them at this time.
- 1 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 2 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 3 Public meeting to discuss Luton aircraft stacking system
- 4 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 5 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 6 Find out what's happening in Huntingdonshire for the Queen's Jubilee?
- 7 East West Rail host public event to discuss controversial project
- 8 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 9 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 10 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
“I would appeal to anyone with information about these incidents to contact police.
“In particular I would urge anyone who sees this man committing offences to call 999.”
The first incident was on January 12, when a man exposed himself to a 40-year-old woman in Queens Gardens, Eaton Socon. On February 11, a man exposed himself to two 11-year-old girls in Queens Court, Eaton Socon and three days later an offender did the same to a 38-year-old woman sitting in her car Baron Court, Eaton Socon.
On April 28, a man exposed himself to three girls, two aged nine and one aged 12, in Honeydon Avenue, Easton Socon and on August 28 a 45-year-old woman was the victim in River Road, Eaton Ford.
INFORMATION: Anyone with any information should call police on 0345 456 4564 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.