Security guard robbed outside Argos in St Neots
THREE men have been arrested in connection with a robbery of a security guard in St Neots.
The victim was carrying a bag which contained cash to a van parked outside Argos at 3.45pm yesterday (Wednesday, December 29) when a man approached him and snatched the bag.
He then ran to a nearby car, which contained two other men, and fled.
The incident is being connected with the robbery of a cash box from a security officer outside Lloyds TSB, in St Neots High Street, on December 2.
Three 17-year-old boys, two from Romford and one from Ilford, have been arrested and are currently at Huntingdon police station.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about either of robbery should contact Detective Inspector Jon McAdam on 0345 456 456 4 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 2 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 3 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 4 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 5 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 6 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 7 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 8 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 9 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 10 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages