Search for van driver who fled Huntingdon accident
POLICE are trying to trace the owner of a white van which failed to stop following a crash at Hartford.
The accident, which resulted in a man needing hospital treatment at Hinchingbrooke, happened on the A1123, near the Hartford at 7.20am on Wednesday (November 23).
Both vehicles approached the roundabout from the direction of St Ives and took the second exit heading along the A141 towards Tesco.
The collision resulted in one vehicle, a silver Citroen Saxo, spinning across the road and ending up on the opposite verge. A man, who was the only person in the vehicle, was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital where he received treatment and was discharged.
The other vehicle, described as a white combi-van, did not stop.
You may also want to watch:
Pc Lorna Owen, who is investigating, said: “I would like to speak to anyone who saw what happened and knows how this vehicle ended up leaving the road.”
INFORMATION: Anyone with information should contact Pc Owen on 101.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 3 Elsie May's Electric Lounge to raise £15,000 for bakery school
- 4 Huntingdonshire parks awarded Green Flag status
- 5 Visiting restrictions at Hinchingbrooke Hospital partially lifted
- 6 Man jailed for historic sexual abuse 'convinced child victims it was normal behaviour'
- 7 Cambridgeshire MP pays tribute to 'very, very good friend' Sir David Amess
- 8 Volunteers needed to support booster jabs programme
- 9 Appeal to Transport Secretary over Huntingdon Rail Station plan
- 10 'Plague' of flies in Huntingdonshire villages