Search for van driver who fled Huntingdon accident
POLICE are trying to trace the owner of a white van which failed to stop following a crash at Hartford.
The accident, which resulted in a man needing hospital treatment at Hinchingbrooke, happened on the A1123, near the Hartford at 7.20am on Wednesday (November 23).
Both vehicles approached the roundabout from the direction of St Ives and took the second exit heading along the A141 towards Tesco.
The collision resulted in one vehicle, a silver Citroen Saxo, spinning across the road and ending up on the opposite verge. A man, who was the only person in the vehicle, was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital where he received treatment and was discharged.
The other vehicle, described as a white combi-van, did not stop.
Pc Lorna Owen, who is investigating, said: “I would like to speak to anyone who saw what happened and knows how this vehicle ended up leaving the road.”
INFORMATION: Anyone with information should contact Pc Owen on 101.
- 1 Evidence of Huntingdon's past revealed during excavations
- 2 Fatal crash blocks A1M in Cambridgeshire
- 3 BID's new Huntingdon town manager has plans for 2022
- 4 Bypass and junction improvements preferred plan for St Ives
- 5 Garage demolition opponents set up Facebook group
- 6 Camp Beagle protestor has charges against him dropped
- 7 St Neots man in court on drugs charges
- 8 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 9 Plumbing ringleader who ‘traded under multiple names’ jailed
- 10 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products