WE REMEMBER: St Neots pupils create poppy images for pub’s Remembrance display
- Credit: Stuart Clements
Children from a St Neots Primary school have created poppies to display for Remembrance Day.
The White Horse pub, in Eaton Socon, has displayed poppies that children from Bushmead Primary school have been busy making.
Headteacher, Steve Down, encouraged the children to get involved as it fully fitted in with their THRIVE community values.
Teaching assistant Marie Crawford was heavily involved in getting the children to do them one afternoon last week.
On the Bushmead Primary school Facebook page in a post they said: “The children from Bushmead Primary school have been busy making poppies for a window display at the White Horse pub and kitchen.
You may also want to watch:
“We think they look fantastic and make a really eye catching display.”
- 1 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 2 Award for teenager's bravery after losing his sight
- 3 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 4 Station hub will "breathe new life" into Huntingdon
- 5 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 6 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 7 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 8 Numerous Huntingdon High Street shops shut due to flooding
- 9 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'