Royal couple Wills and Kate the latest guests at Wood Green
VISITORS to Wood Green Animal Shelters are being granted an audience with Kate and Wills – just four weeks before the Royal wedding.
VISITORS to Wood Green Animal Shelter are being granted an audience with Kate and Wills – just four weeks before the Royal wedding.
However, Wood Green’s happy couple are not royals born with silver spoons in their mouths, but a pair of lambs born to a stray ewe called Cheryl.
The cuddly duo were born on Friday, March 18, after their five-year-old mother was found wandering the streets of Edgware in London.
After a few days to bond with their mum, they have been receiving visitors for the past week.
You may also want to watch:
Deborah Wild, field section manager at the Godmanchester shelter, said: “When Cheryl first arrived at the shelter as a stray she was quite thin, so it was difficult for the vet to tell whether or not she was pregnant.
“However, as the weeks went by, it became more evident that she was expecting and the vet confirmed that we should expect at least one lamb. Therefore we were not surprised to come into work on Friday and find two new additions lying in her pen.
- 1 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 2 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 3 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 4 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 5 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 6 Entrepreneur and family businessman Philip Lalor has died
- 7 St Neots entrepreneur to host 24-hour ‘Speak Up’ event
- 8 Man rescued from car stuck in Tilbrook flooding
- 9 Covid cases highest in Hunts since pandemic began, new figures reveal
- 10 Fire service set to step in with vaccine roll-out
“The vet has checked them all over and we are pleased to report that they are all doing well.”